Student and Associate membership is for learners and all interested people who want to be kept abreast of the activities of The Experts Register. They will be alerted to new activities such as the publishing of e.g. new Webinars, Workshops and Seminars and other Social Events by means of Email, SMS, WhatsApp or other forms of Social Media as selected on the Registration Form. They want to improve, learn and up-skill themselves by interacting with Members in the other categories of The Experts Register who are prepared and eager to share their knowledge. They may also have a desire to learn how to become and be recognized as an Expert and eventually qualify in the skills of the Expert Witness. Our members in the other categories have skills, specialized knowledge, tricks of the trade, methodologies and intellect that can be of use to the student community but don’t have the platform to be visible and make their skills available and therefore go unnoticed without benefiting and enhancing the eager brains in the broader society. Before the establishment of the Register, most of this knowledge unfortunately went unnoticed and was inaccessible and eventually irretrievably lost to future generations.
Students and Associates will:
- Receive Newsletters when published.
- Be kept abreast of new developments and peripheral support and learning systems as they become available.
- Be advised of the latest features as the System is expanded and enhanced.
- Get discounts on:
- Subscriptions and access to Webinars, Lectures , Workshops and other events arranged by the Registry and
- Consultations with members in the other categories.
- Benefits & CPD courses provided by Collaborating and Partner Companies & Associations .
Associate and Student members will:
- receive News Letters when published
- be keep abreast of new developments and peripheral support and learning systems as they become available
- Be advised of the latest features as the System is expanded and enhanced
- Get 15% discount on subscriptions and access to Webinars, Lectures , Workshops and other events arranged by the Registry
- Get 15% discount on consultations with members in the other categories Get various discounts from our Collaborating and Partner Companies & Associations .
School children may find assistance from a Mentor who may be highly skilled in e.g. teaching Maths or any other subject, and have a passion to unveil and unravel the mysteries of their favourite subject.
Students engaged for instance in their Doctorate thesis may find a relevant like-minded Mentor who can provide them with insight and inspiration by evaluating and criticizing the uniquely specialized subject matter of their thesis and dissertations.
Our system facilitates locating persons who are willing to avail their services and impart with their knowledge and skills in a professional manner. This is applicable to all spheres of human activity, especially those most of us are unfamiliar with and unaware of.
We aim to provide online training to up-skill members who are unable to frequent established centers of learning. Members are encouraged to read and learn from the publications by our highly competent and experienced members in our Articles section. All our Members are expected to commit themselves to conduct commensurate with the highest standards of Ethics and Morality. They may also have the opportunity to rub shoulders with such highly knowledgeable, experienced members by attending our social activities.
Our members may utilize our online training webinars or attend workshops and seminars to up skill themselves. Tuition evaluations will be done by experienced professionals. Members may be introduced to and subscribe to courses provided by other competent Tuition bodies, willing to collaborate with us. We will endeavour to procure their service wherever possible, at a reduced fee for all our members.
SUBSCRIBE as a STUDENT or ASSOCIATE MEMBER
- Anyone, who classifies themselves as a STUDENT or ASSOCIATE MEMBER as described above, is invited to register under this sector and to benefit from the discounted social and educational activities of The Experts Register.
- Engagement with other members is easily facilitated by using on-line conference programs such as ZOOM, SKYPE, WhatsApp etc. thus eliminating the need to travel and its associated costs or the physical attendance of workshops and seminars.
- Online systems such as ZOOM or SKYPE make live interaction with members and course presenters easily available to anyone with internet access.
- Payment platforms such as PAYFAST facilitate easy and quick payments to access the services provided by our Members, Tutors and Lecturers who are associated with The Experts Register.
- Students and Associates are not searchable in the Online Search process. They cannot be introduced to Users by using this System.
- The subscription fee for this category of MEMBER is only ZAR R30 (±$2 US) per year. (You will benefit much more from the discounted Tuition facilities.)
- Register now at an Early Adopter’s discount : only ZAR R15 (±$1) for a full year!
Secure Payments Using