Terms & Conditions
Student and Associate Members are excluded from the search facility and may not charge for any services using their registration on this Register.
The Experts Register does not sanction any information or competency or claims made by any member and accepts no liability for the conduct of any member or validity of the information supplied by a member.
The Experts Register merely facilitates the introduction between the User and the selected Member of their choice and is hereby indemniﬁed against any claims whatsoever by any User of the system.
Any transaction conducting between the parties is a private and exclusive transaction between the two parties.
Terms & Conditions
Student and Associate Members are excluded from the search facility and may not charge for any services using their registration on this Register. Members in the Mentor, Consultant, Expert, Expert Witness and Legal categories are advised to register with similar suitable payment portals to facilitate payments for the services they render. The Experts Register does not sanction any information or competency or claims made by any member and accepts no liability for the conduct of any member or validity of the information supplied by a member. The Experts Register merely facilitates the introduction between the User and the selected Member of their choice and is hereby indemniﬁed against any claims whatsoever by any user of the system . Any transaction conducting between the parties is a private and exclusive transaction between the two parties.
- I hereby voluntary and of my own free will register on The Experts Register.
- I accept and understand that my eligibility to register in any category of my choice is subject to the discretion of the administrators of the system and may be transferred to a more suitable category of membership or terminated by the Administors of The Experts Register who, undertake to effect proportional refunds upon such transfer, all at their sole discretion.
- Registration in the Expert Witness category is subject to the eligibility criteria for such registration. The member’s submission will be reviewed by the administrators who may accept or reject the eligibility based on the member’s competency and experience being of an acceptable standard for this level of membership. Members may upgrade to the level of Expert Witness after successful training and the endorsement of the strict rules of Ethics applicable to this grade of registration in pursuit of maintaining the highest standards.
- I agree to comply with The Experts Register’s Rules, Memorandum of Incorporation and Code of Conduct including any subsequent amendments and/or alterations thereto and any regulations, rules, policies or resolutions made for carrying them into effect.
- I accept and understand that the Administrators may determine any suspensive or resolutive conditions with which I must comply in order to become a member or maintain my membership/registration on The Experts Register including, without limitation, the successful completion of further studies which may be required.
- I declare that, to the best of my knowledge, the information given on this form is correct. I understand and accept that, if I made any misrepresentations, submitted false information or failed to disclose information requested in this document, I will accept disciplinary measures, pursuant to the Code of Conduct and at the Administrator’s evaluation, which may result in the suspension or termination of my membership at their sole discretion . The Administrators of the Register undertakes to protect this information to the best of its abilities and will not disseminate or distribute or share it with any other entity without the member’s speciﬁc permission or request to do so. Neither The Experts Register nor its Administrators accepts any liability should this information be obtained via any method beyond its control.
- I accept and understand that:
- completion of this application form does not in itself guarantee or create any expectation of acceptance of my membership by the Administrators of The Experts Register.
- The date of receiving my membership registration fee in The Experts Register’s bank account shall be the ﬁrst day of my membership which shall be renewable upon subsequent anniversary dates until termination of membership by either party.
- My visibility on The Experts Register shall be suspended should renewal payments not be received after the anniversary date but may be reinstated within 60 calendar days after receipt of renewal payments.
- It is my responsibility to update and maintain all the above information on The Experts Register and I undertake to keep it current at all times.
- Termination of membership for payment default shall not relieve me of liability for any amounts due to The Experts Register and/or its Administration.
- Should my subscription fee and/or annual membership subscription fees be paid by an employer or any third party, I shall remain personally liable to the Experts Register for the timeous payment thereof and I shall remain personally responsible to make arrangements with the Experts Register for any account, statement or V.A.T. invoice requirements arising from registration and/or annual membership subscription fee payments by an employer or third party.
- Membership terminated upon payment default may not be automatically reinstated upon payment of the debt owing but a proof of payment notice as well as a request for reinstatement should be sent to the Register by email.